City of Manassas Park; City facilities
*Position: Custodian (Part Time)
*Hourly Wage: $10.00 - $12.00 per hour
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Custodian performs duties that involve cleaning and sanitizing the Community Center buildings and grounds. The candidate will work under the direction and supervision of the Head Custodian.
- Performs skilled preventative maintenance and repairs to facility
- Performs general building maintenance, grounds maintenance and custodial functions, such as floor cleaning, dusting, sanitizing restroom
- Performs snow removal as required
- Performs ground maintenance to include sweeping and picking up trash on sidewalks in parking lots and trash receptacles
- Provides assistance with special events
- Cleans facility to include floors, restrooms, carpet and trash disposal
For a complete job description, please click here or contact (703.335.8872). Applications may be downloaded at www.cityofmanassaspark.us, requested at City Hall (One Park Center Court, Manassas Park, VA 20111 or at the Recreation Department (99 Adams Street, Manassas Park, VA 20111 (703.335.8872). The City of Manassas Park is an Equal Opportunity Employer.