Manassas Park CARES Act Small Business Recovery Grant Program
The grant program is designed to help eligible businesses survive and reopen during the COVID-19 pandemic. Eligible businesses include those “non-essential” businesses (as defined by the Governor’s Executive Orders) that have experienced operational limitations and are in good financial standing with the City of Manassas Park.
If interested, please download and complete the following forms:
CARES Act Small Business Recovery Grant Application (bottom of page)
Completed applications should be sent to either of the following:
Mail: Christopher Himes; One Park Center Ct; Manassas Park, VA 20111
Tax Incentives for Businesses that Expand or Move into the City
The City of Manassas Park, Virginia has adopted an aggressive strategy to encourage non-residential development by providing certain development incentives for eligible projects in specific areas of the city. The City has created three redevelopment districts.
- Four Corners (yellow): retail and office
- Conner Center (orange): light industrial
- City Center (green): retail, office, residential
Within these districts new or expanding businesses may be eligible for the following:
- Real Estate tax exemption up to 80% on increased assessed value
- BPOL (business license) tax exemption up to 80% of increased gross receipts
- Fees waived for rezoning, site plan review and permits
Special City development incentives are also available for targeted industries locating or expanding in three newly created zones:
- Local Economic Revitalization Zone
- Local Technology Zone
- Local Defense Production Zone
For information on these and other business development programs, contact Community Development.