Please see the below resources referencing COVID-19 testing. This page will be updated as more information about potential testing resources becomes available.
1) There will be FREE COVID-19 testing at the below sites. First come first served for anyone in Prince William County, Manassas, and Manassas Park.
An up to date testing calendar can also be found here.
1) MAP Clinic located at 99 Tremont Street is conducting free testing on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 AM - 12 PM. This is by appointment only for the underinsured and uninsured. Call 703-993-5880.
2) eTrueNorth is working with HHS, state and local officials, and pharmacy and lab partners to open testing sites in areas of need for healthcare workers and first responders, other individuals with symptoms, and other individuals without symptoms in accordance with state and local plans and for public health monitoring. This is by appoinment only. Registration is required here: https://www.doineedacovid19test.com/
3) This map/list is intended to help provide information of known locations of various COVID-19 test sampling sites and does not constitute endorsement by VDH. There may be additional sites that offer test sampling that are not included on the map and the status of listed sites are subject to change.
4) Residents are invited to view the reference chart below from the Prince William Health District for additional information on testing resources within our region.