Please note that pursuant to the Governor’s Executive Order (EO) 63, starting Friday, May 29, all visitors to any public facility in the City will be required to wear a face covering of some kind, unless said individual meets one of the exemptions listed in the EO (e.g. anyone with a health condition that keeps them from wearing a face covering, etc.).
Some of the exemptions include:
1. While eating or drinking;
2. Individuals exercising or using exercise equipment;
3. Any person who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the face covering without assistance;
4. Any person seeking to communicate with the hearing impaired and for which the mouth needs to be visible;
5. When temporary removal of the face covering is necessary to secure government or medical services; and
6. Persons with health conditions that prohibit wearing a face covering. Nothing in this Order shall require the use of a face covering by any person for whom doing so would be contrary to his or her health or safety because of a medical condition.
Residents can view the full EO 63 here.